eSport betting tips: Betting tips since 2014

GameAgents League

Best Of 2
2015/09/21 22:20 UTC

No Winner Announced


Leave your own tip!

Volgare vs. Orbit @GameAgents League

* Always check the full terms & conditions on the betting website Switch Odds type: percentage / example / decimal

Recent Match Stats

Side by Side

Stats for the Volgare and Orbit as they've appeared on Tipify

Win Rate


This match is a domestic matchup between arguably the two best teams from Hungary at the moment.


Volgare is definitely the underdog in this situation, and the past few matches has been a little bit of a struggle since their roster does change here and there every few matches or so. Now, this specific lineup has had just 1 match together and that was against WorstPlayers, and Volgare lost 0-2. Volgare however does keep 3 core players all the time, with those players being Barcode, Gabeson and Foda.  Volgare have not won a match on record since the 30th of July, and that was against the Space Soldiers. Do keep in mind that they have lost 8 matches in a row spanding over a one month period. Pretty shocking to be honest, but I personally don’t think they have been playing to their full potential the past month or so as there is little motivation for the players.


Unlike Volgare, Orbit is doing very well, with this lineup being transferred from K1CK.HU to Orbit, a much bigger sponsor. Motivation levels should be high, and these players have been performing better in general compared to Volgare. Under the name Orbit, this current lineup has had just one match and that was yesterday against Flipsid3. The end result was a 1-1 tie and no real loss to either team, but also not a win. Taking a map off Flipsid3 is pretty good itself I might add. I’m just going to keep this prediction short and simple from here on out. Orbit is the better team here, and they have a set roster instead of always changing their 4th and 5th man around like Volgare.


This is a domestic match, and in the past we have seen some pretty competitive things going on and upsets taking place. Simple examples include Dignitas and TSM used to have very close matches all the time and just in general, teams do get competitive when up against other teams from the same country.  Still, I personally think Orbit should win this but with Orbit currently at 86% odds, I’m not touching this match with a 10 foot pole. If the odds don’t level out by the time I go to bed, I will probably skip or ICB this match. 14% for an ICB is pretty dang sweet.

My odds for this match: Volgare 25:75 Orbit


All Community Tipsters

No ranked community predictions found yet, this will refresh every 30 seconds.

Top Rankings Monthly Competition Become a tipster!

Community Prediction

Recommended team:

Stake Size:

Tipsters, make your call!

Make a Prediction

We'll track your performance and you could win prizes each month

Select Team:



You must be logged in to place tips

Enter the Tipster Competition!

Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters

You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.

Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.

  • Try to win our monthly prizes
  • Try out a new betting strategy risk free
  • Login with Steam and get started, it's completely free!

See this months Leaderboard

Betting Tools

Bet Calculator

Recommend rules for betting:

Max: 20%, Large: 15%, Medium: 10%
Small: 5% & ICB: 1% or lower

Your Inventory
Bet Size:
Bet Amount:

Odds Conversion

Implied Probability:


You must be a registered user to participate in this chat.

Join Tipify Prime

More CS:GO Matches Today