Will need to wait for the odds with this game as how the BO1 goes, will heavily impact this one. I think Winterfox have a good chance in a BO3, but probably the best idea is to SKIP this one and bet on the CLG game. Wait and see how the odds are after the coL game BO1 and then decide what to do here. If Winterfox can take the BO1, the odds might not be worth betting here, as coL still have a good chance in a BO3 of taking it. If you asked me to bet now with the odds at 28%, I’d go LOW/ICB on WF.
My odds for this match: compLexity Gaming 60:40 WinterFox
A list of recent matches this team has played, green indicates a win and red a loss. Blue is a draw/cancelled
Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters
You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.
Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.
See this months Leaderboard
The bet calculator is for premium users only
Chat is only available for Premium Members