eSport betting tips: Betting tips since 2014
Dignitas

CS:GO
ESL

Best Of 1
2016/03/22 22:55 UTC

Winner Dignitas
mousesports

Dignitas vs. mouz at ESL

* Always check the full terms & conditions on the betting website Decimal Odds percentage / example / decimal

Recent Match Stats

Side by Side

Stats for the Dignitas and mousesports as they've appeared on Tipify

Dignitas
Vs.
mousesports
284
Played
223
150
Wins
104
117
Losses
91
17
Other
28
56.2
Win Rate
53.3

Past Faceoffs

Versus. 2 months ago
Versus. 2 months ago
Versus. 2 months ago
Versus. 5 months ago

Predictions


Conclusion


2nd BO1 between these both and the map is Inferno here. Not even sure what to think here. Honestly this could really go eitherway, and if you do plan betting on this, I would strongly recommend watching the first match to see how things are looking, don’t completely judge your bet off that, however just it to adjust your odds slightly. Obviously Mouz has a major to be worrying about just around the corner, and since their Inferno is not historically the best, I am wondering how much they will be willing to show here. Mouz for me overall are the better team when on form compared to Dignitas, however recently they have not really been too hot, however if Niko and company can turn up a notch, you definitely can see them taking this. Dignitas are kinda in the same boat right now, however they do not have a major to worry about. Not the best form and just not really convincing, however they also have the potential to just flip a switch, so be careful. OVerall for me this is a 50-50, and I’d strongly simply recommend going low on the underdog here.


Bet


2-3% Underdog.

My odds = 50-50

My risk = High

My bet = 3% Underdog

My advice = Same as my bet

My odds for this match: Dignitas 50:50 mousesports

Option 2Bet mousesports if odds 50% or less
mousesports

Small (3%)

high risk

Option 3Skip

SKIP

Don't waste money on this match.

I’m going to make this super short as the game starts soon.

The map is inferno and is the 2nd of 2 maps between these 2 tonight.

I probably would have advised a skip here originally but I feel when mouz inevitably get beaten on cobble it might skew their odds slightly. I didn’t think mouz would look great on cobble and nothing short of a massive comeback will save this for them now.

I’m going to go with a small bet (5%) on mouz here if their odds stay below 50%. I’ll consider a small on dignitas if they go below 45% (which I dont think will happen) and anything in between I’d recommend a skip.

My odds for this match: Dignitas 50:50 mousesports

Option 1Bet mousesports if odds 50% or less
mousesports

Small (5%)

high risk

Option 2Bet Dignitas if odds 45% or less
Dignitas

Small (5%)

high risk

Predictions Status:
AnonAnon Suggests skipping this match

Community Tips

Community Tipsters

No ranked community predictions found yet, this will refresh every 30 seconds.

Top Rankings Monthly Competition View your performance »

Community Prediction

This is based on the tipsters who have placed a bet

Tipsters, make your call!

Make a Prediction

We'll track your performance and you could win prizes each month

Dignitas2.13mousesports1.89

Inventory: $ Stake:

Stake:
$0
Return:
$

Locked

You must be logged in to place tips

Enter the Tipster Competition!

Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters

You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.

Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.

  • Try to win our monthly prizes
  • Try out a new betting strategy risk free
  • Login with Steam and get started, it's completely free!

See this months Leaderboard

Betting Tools

The bet calculator and odds converter is for Tipify Prime users only, upgrade now to unlock a host of new features and tools across Tipify Join Tipify Prime

Chat

Chatroom

Chat is only available for Premium Members

More CS:GO Matches Today