eSport betting tips: Together we can beat the odds
Fnatic

CS:GO
Starseries

Best Of 3
2015/12/03 21:00 UTC

Winner Fnatic
G2

2 Tips

0
All Tipsters
2
Leave your own tip!

Fnatic vs. G2 at Starseries

* Always check the full terms & conditions on the betting website Switch Odds type: percentage / example / decimal

Recent Match Stats

Side by Side

Stats for the Fnatic and G2 as they've appeared on Tipify

Fnatic
Vs.
G2
379
Played
232
231
Wins
118
133
Losses
96
15
Other
18
63.5
Win Rate
55.1

Past Faceoffs

Versus. 1 month ago

Predictions

As long as Fnatic have over ~67% or so, a low bet on Gamers2 works here. They did as expected at IEM San Jose, by beating CLG but losing to TSM. Their online results lately have been nothing special, except that they just beat TSM 2-0. Gamers2 won both Inferno and Mirage, and each map was close. The best thing is that they didn’t even need Rain. Gamers2 have been using the Portuguese MUTiRiS from K1ck. He didn’t really do that well, but that’s expected when you’re a stand-in for a team you’ve never played on before. What’s important is that this shows they still can play without Rain, and they have a chance here.

Fnatic are in top form right now. If their was a major right now, I’d be betting on Fnatic to win it all. They’re pretty much in that new roster high and Dennis is for sure playing well with them. However, some teams don’t necessarily play as well right after a big Lan. Fnatic are 3-0 and doing really well, so they don’t really need this match as much as G2 does. They might also be tired or maybe they won’t care as much as Gamers2.

Fnatic have 78% right now, which is totally wrong in my opinion. Gamers2 should have a chance at this because of their recent results, and Fnatic shouldn’t need this as much as Gamers2. Even without Rain, 22% just isn’t right. Good luck!

My odds for this match: Fnatic 60:40 G2

Tipsters

All Community Tipsters

No ranked community predictions found yet, this will refresh every 30 seconds.

Top Rankings Monthly Competition Become a tipster!

Community Prediction

Recommended team:

Stake Size:

Tipsters, make your call!

Make a Prediction

We'll track your performance and you could win prizes each month

Select Team:

FnaticG2
Stake:
0
Return:

Locked

You must be logged in to place tips

Enter the Tipster Competition!

Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters

You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.

Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.

  • Try to win our monthly prizes
  • Try out a new betting strategy risk free
  • Login with Steam and get started, it's completely free!

See this months Leaderboard

Betting Tools

Bet Calculator

Recommend rules for betting:

Max: 20%, Large: 15%, Medium: 10%
Small: 5% & ICB: 1% or lower

Your Inventory
Bet Size:
Bet Amount:

Odds Conversion

Fractional:
Decimal
US:
Implied Probability:

Chat

You must be a registered user to participate in this chat.

Join Tipify Prime

More CS:GO Matches Today