Wednesday Esports Tournaments Preview: CS:GO And Dota 2 On Tap
Posted 27th December 2017 By: Kyle-Tipify Staff    115 Views
We’re only days away from the end of 2017. Are you ready for 2018? Well, before getting into our new year resolutions, there are still CS:GO and Dota 2 tournaments kicking off before 2017 wraps up.
The Chinese Dota 2 tournament, H-Cup Season 9 is still open for betting. Continuing with the Dota 2 tournaments, H-Cup 9 will have its group matches, Series 5 and 6 today and here are the projected odds for each of the upcoming matches.
Series 5 will continue on and the matches will all start at 16:00 CST
- VGJ.Thunder (1.25) vs Team Waooo (3.60)
- Brave Heart vs (1.77) EHOME Immortal (1.93)
- Invictus Gaming (1.40) vs Eclipse (2.76)
- Newbee Young (1.10) vs Echo Gaming (6.02)
- Team MAX (1.26) vs Winning Gaming (3.55)
- Rock.Y (1.15) vs Source Code (4.73)
- Vici Gaming ( 1.10) vs Team Ever (6.00)
- Rock (1.45) vs Team Serenity (2.59)
Series 6 will continue on and the matches will all start at 19:00 CST
- Braveheart (5.89) vs Invictus Gaming (1.10)
- Sun Gaming (1.18) vs Winning Gaming (4.44)
- LYG Gaming (8.00) vs VGJ.Thunder (1.05)
- Newbee Miracle (6.00) vs Vici Gaming (1.10)
- Newbee (1.09) vs Team Serenity (6.45)
- CDEC Avenger (2.17) vs Rock (1.63)
Furthermore, there are CS:GO matches you can place wagers on. The LOOT.Bet Cup 2 is heading to its semi-finals and the final four teams are gunning for the last 2 spots in the finals.
We’ll have the first bracket first, Heroic (1.40) vs Valiance (2.82). Odds supplied by Arcanebet where there are side bet options, including Pistol round winner, round advantage, total rounds, and more than you can place to earn more profit.
CSesport.com XMAS Cup has two matches today: