Posted 13th February 2018 By: Kyle-Tipify Staff
The oft-banned map in competitive CS:GO finally received remodeling after a surprise update by Valve a couple of days ago. Nuke, ever since getting listed as a part of the Active Duty Pool in April 2016 earned a slight dislike from fans and players. According to pros and casual players, Nuke is too CT-sided because of the map’s unusual structure, and playing the side had advantages, especially on the defensive positions that the T-side finds difficult to clear. Some might have noticed this during tournaments, most notably during the ELEAGUE Major: Boston, when Nuke was only played twice throughout the three-week event.
The renovation affected both bomb sites and the outside areas of the map. Expect big changes in gameplay when playing Nuke as the protruding catwalk has been removed, which offers newer strategies and adjustments on how to tackle the bomb sites. Moreover, the other layout changes are detail oriented and graphics updates rather than changes that affect the gameplay.
– Removed outer catwalk completely
– Removed helper catwalk onto silo
– New type of skylight windows in A site
– Added some cover in corner at back of B site
– Removed railings when entering B site from ramp
– Removed window in hut
– Moved entrance to hut slightly further in
– Moved up spawns for both teams
– Flipped static doors at T entrance to ramp
– Blocked off “old secret” area outside of garage
– Added solid white walls near CT spawn
– Rotated container outside of garage, and removed some smaller crates
– Removed access to crane inside of A site, made more of rafters accessible
– Reverted box-path onto hut inside A site to the old configuration
– Removed ladder up to rafters from inside A site
– Added collision for physics objects (except grenades) near water in B site
Now that Nuke got updated, we will likely see this map get picked rather than banned in the coming CS:GO tournaments. So, if you see this map get picked, you don’t have to worry, as the balance changes are geared to make both sides play for actual skill rather than luck.
Tipify is a fantasy betting system, anyone can place a bet for free. Whoever makes the most profit appears in the Top Tipster Leader Board.
Join Tipify to see the bets placed by the top tipsters and use this information to help your own betting.
We're looking for the best eSport bettors, is that you?
Recent betting tips posted by tipsters currently in profit
If you have a popular website, stream or group. You could earn rewards from every person you refer.
Use the contact us form and let us know what you can offer?