Team Paris Reveals Nine-Player Roster For OWL Season 2
Posted 2nd November 2018 By: Derpina    115 Views
- Terence “soOn” Tarlier – a French player who previously played for Los Angeles Valiant, Rogue, and Misfits. He was one of Los Angeles Valiant’s top-rated players during the inaugural season. His signature heroes are Tracer, Widowmaker, and McCree.
- George “ShaDowBurn” Gushca – previously played for well-known CIS teams such as Philadelphia Fusion, Faze Clan, The Last Resort, 4-25, and Team Fortress 2 Player. His signature heroes feature Genji, Pharah, and Zarya.
- Nicolas “NiCO” Moret – he has a competitive background in Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch before joining the Overwatch League’s team Paris. In Overwatch’s competitive scene, he previously played for Eagle Gaming and Rogue. His signature heroes include Genji and D.Va.
- Karol “Danye” Szcześniak – a former member of Copenhagen flames and Bazooka Puppiez. His signature heroes are Genji and Widowmaker.
- Damien “HyP” Souville – a former player of Eagle Gaming and GamersOrigin. Both teams won the Overwatch Contenders 2018: Europe and DreamHack Tours 2017 BYOC when HyP is still under their roster. His signature heroes are Zenyatta and Ana.
- Harrison “Kruise” Pond – a British player most notable for his Overwatch performances under Toronto Esports and Reunited. His signature heroes are Genji, Lúcio, and Mercy.
- Benjamin “BenBest” Dieulafait – he made his professional debut under GamersOrigin. Before joining the Paris team, he was a former player of Young and Beautiful. His signature heroes highlight a mix of Orisa, Winston, and Reinhardt.
- Finnbjörn “Finnsi” Jonasson – an Icelandic player who previously played under the banners of Los Angeles Valiant, Orgless and Hungry, 123, and Movistar Riders. His signature heroes are Zarya, Soldier: 76 and D.Va.
- Roni “LhCloudy” Tiihonen – a Finnish player who recently played for Team Giganti. He also represented ENCE Esports last 2017. His signature heroes feature Reinhardt, Winston, and Widowmaker.
All franchises, new expansion teams and the original Overwatch teams have until December 1 to complete the line-up and have at least eight players in their roster ahead of the next season or before February 14. Paris is one of the first teams to reveal their full line-up after Toronto, and the only team in the league with an all-European line-up, following the previous roster of London Spitfire with Korean players.
The Paris franchise, however, has yet to reveal their official team name and branding for the Overwatch League season 2, which features new and exciting changes that seek to further improve the competiton.