League of Legends All-Star 2018: A Complete Overview
Posted 5th December 2018 By: Derpina    5 Views
Esports News – The League of Legends All-Star 2018 promises an esports celebration and tournament like no other. Top players from various regions and LoL teams will see each other on stage to compete and bring glory from December 6 to 8 at the Esports Arena in Las Vegas. The event will go on for 3 days and features an All-Star 1vs1 Tournament, Charity 2vs2 Tournament, Regional Rivalry Show Matches, East vs West All-Star Showdown, and Mixed-Team Alternate Game Modes.
Read on below to see the full details:
Teams and representatives
- North America: Doublelift, Sneaky, Licorice, Imaqtpie, Voyboy, Shiphtur, Hai, Bunnyfufu, Nightblue3, and Luxxbunny.
- Europe: Caps, Broxah, Jiizuke, Wickd, NoWay, GoB GG, Alexelcapo, and Gripex.
Latin America North: Seiya, Arce, Reubenmaster, and Ness
- Latin America South: Tierwulf, Plugo, Capri, and Lastpick
- Japan: Evi, Ceros, and Sutanmi
- Oceania: Triple, Pabu, and Midbeast
- Brazil: BrTT, Rakin, YoDa, and Jukes
- Korea: Faker, Bang, Peanut, MadLife, Cpt Jack, Watch, Shy, and Bitdory
- Russia: Kira, Diamondprox, and FlashInTheNight
- Taiwan: Maple, Westdoor, NL, and BeBe
- China: Uzi, Mlxg, Rookie, GodLike, Fireloli, Guan Zong, JieZou, Sao Nan, Zhou Shu-Yi, and Luo Yun-Xi are representing the LPL this year.
- Southeast Asia: G4, Rockky, and Riku
- Turkey: Broken Blade, Dumbledoge, Immortoru, and KFCEatbox
- Vietnam: Artifact, Zeros, QTV, and MisThy
Matches and schedule
As the All-Star event takes the best professional gamers from every region, there are different matches and categories for all levels within the 3-day period.
Day 1 starts with the NA LCS vs. EU LCS rift rivalry match featuring the North American and new European players representing LEC. The tournament then moves on to the Charity 2v2 event where players from all region compete for a charity donation to an organization of their choice. Succeeding that, we’ll see three alternate game mode tournaments for the Nexus Blitz, Tandem Mode, and URF. Tandem Mode is one of the most anticipated matches this season because it will see two players from each team controlling only one champion. Day 1 then caps off with the first round of the 1v1 tournament with 32 professional LoL players.
Day 2 features more 2v2 charity events and Tandem moode games. After the two events, the second round of the 1v1 tournament continues with more Nexus Blitz games. The third round of the tournament will wrap up the second day.
Day 3 takes off with the East vs. West showdown, followed by the 1v1 quarterfinals and semi-finals. After that, the LPL vs LCK rivalry match begins to determine the season’s best professional LoL player in the 1v1 tournament.