Washington Justice Releases Full Roster For OWL Season 2
Posted 11th January 2019 By: Derpina    250 Views
Esports News – The Washington Justice, an expansion team in the Overwatch League season 2, recently revealed their branding and colors. And as the new season approaches, the team finally unveiled their eight-player line-up after screening over 150 amateur and professional players from the league’s first season and the Overwatch Contenders. Below is the complete list of Justice’s first-ever roster:
- Joon-Hwa “Janus” Song – the main tank of the team. He was known for his aggressive and flanking playstyle. Some critics and commentators claim that he’s one of the most entertaining players to watch in the professional scene. His signature heroes are Winston and Reinhardt.
- Riley “Fahzix” Taylor – a part the team’s support players. From the trials, Washington Justice noted his impressive leadership and communication skills. Fahzix previously played at the Overwatch Contenders, BEAT Invitational, APAC Premier, and DreamHack Montreal under NRG Esports and Envision Esports. His signature heroes are Ana and Zenyatta.
- Hyeon-woo “Hyeonu” Cho – a South Korean support player, he previously played under the banners of WNv Teamwork and Metabellum at the Overwatch Contenders 2018 in Korea and the Nexus Cup 2017.
- Corey “Corey” Nigra – the DPS of the team. According to Washington Justice, Corey is one of the best mechanical aimers in the United States’ Overwatch scene. He was a member of the Gladiators Legion, Renegades, and Kungarna during his time at the Overwatch Contenders.
- Ethan “Stratus” Yankel – Stratus will act as part of the DPS players alongside Corey. He’s among the youngest players in the scene, debuting as an Overwatch League Season 2 professional player at only 17. However, he won’t be playing until he turns 18. He will miss the first two matches but start as soon as the team’s third match.
- Gi-Hyeon “Ado” Chon – another DPS player. From the trials, Washington Justice observed that Ado is flexible enough to adapt to any environment once the meta changes. His signature heroes are Genji and Tracer.
- Gi-do “Gido” Mun – a South Korean support player. Although he has certain skills and abilities as a flex support, he’s also a top-level DPS player in the roster. He played with Seoul Dynasty during the Overwatch League – Inaugural Season. His signature heroes are Zenyatta and Tracer.
- Hyang-ki “SanSam” Kim – The tank player of the team. According to the Washington Justice, he has a great cohesion with Janus during the trials. His signature heroes are D.Va and Zarya.