Stats for the Virtus Pro and paiN Gaming as they've appeared on Tipify
A list of recent matches this team has played, green indicates a win and red a loss. Blue is a draw/cancelled
My tip: paiN Gaming 20
Pain Gaming win with odds 10.5 or more.
Well, this is definitely a skip or low bet on VP for most of the bettor. Me, however would try 0.2% on Pain Gaming here with 10.5 payout odds, nothing much to be said on VP as their opponent is weak tier 2 team here.
90% reason that I am voting for Pain Gaming here is because of their payout odds, another 10% would come from 7% for W33 while 3 % based on their recent game.They are really struggling against tier 3 team, but they managed to advance into tier 2 after taking down Mad King with 3-0. 0.2% is more than enough for this pick, you should skip this or go fking ICB yolo on this.
Analysis from the Tipster community, give users rep if you think they've done a good job, it'll encourage them to do more!
Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters
You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.
Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.
See this months Leaderboard
Recommend rules for betting:
Max: 20%, Large: 15%, Medium: 10%
Small: 5% & ICB: 1% or lower