League of Legends
LPL, Spring Season
2019/01/30 11:00 UTC
Stats for the Suning Gaming and FunPlus Phoenix as they've appeared on Tipify
A list of recent matches this team has played, green indicates a win and red a loss. Blue is a draw/cancelled
My tip: FunPlus Phoenix 4
I believe that Suning Gaming know work better playing time this confrontation against FunPlus Phoenix because it is a team that knows when you're in front finish the game very well, so his wins are usually quick. On the other hand, when Suning is losing, he knows how to hold a game very well and I think that only a well-adjusted late-game composition and disengagement with a well-paced game rhythm can beat the Suning team. Suning is very fond of PickOff's compositions and works very well on side lanes. While FunPlus knows how to fight very well and control the waves, taking preference for Hard Engage compositions. They are two aggressive and proactive teams.
Honestly, I think it will be a well-balanced game, with a 53% chance of winning for Suning and 47% for FunPlus. Given this, the ODD's are very low to bet on Suning and very advantageous to bet on FunPlus. So being moderate, and believing that FunPlus will win at least one of the matches, I suggest betting on Handicap on FunPlus because even if Suning wins 2 to 1 of FunPlus, you will make a profit.
Analysis from the Tipster community, give users rep if you think they've done a good job, it'll encourage them to do more!
Every month we give out prizes to the top community tipsters
You can get involved too, just use the bet tracker on the left to make your prediction for this match.
Compete against 1,000s of other tipsters from all over the world and see how you compare.
See this month's Leaderboard
Recommend rules for betting:
Max: 20%, Large: 15%, Medium: 10%
Small: 5% & ICB: 1% or lower